This release includes a few critical bug fixes for the radosgw, including a fix for hanging operations on large objects. There are also several bug fixes for radosgw multi-site replications, and a few backported features. Also, notably, the ‘osd perf’ command (which dumps recent performance information about active OSDs) has been backported.
We recommend that all 0.67.x Dumpling users upgrade.
- ceph-fuse: fix crash in caching code
- mds: fix looping in populate_mydir()
- mds: fix standby-replay race
- mon: accept ‘osd pool set …’ as string
- mon: backport: ‘osd perf’ command to dump recent OSD performance stats
- osd: add feature compat check for upcoming object sharding
- rbd.py: increase parent name size limit
- rgw: backport: allow wildcard in supported keystone roles
- rgw: backport: improve swift COPY behavior
- rgw: backport: log and open admin socket by default
- rgw: backport: validate S3 tokens against keystone
- rgw: fix bucket removal
- rgw: fix client error code for chunked PUT failure
- rgw: fix hang on large object GET
- rgw: fix rare use-after-free
- rgw: various DR bug fixes
- sysvinit, upstart: prevent starting daemons using both init systems
Please see the complete changelog for more details.
You can get v0.67.5 from the usual locations: