This release fixes another regression preventing monitors to start after undergoing certain upgrade sequences, as well as some corner cases with Paxos and unusual device names in ceph-disk/cephde-loy.
- mon: fix regression in latest full osdmap retrieval
- mon: fix a long-standing bug with a paxos corner case
- ceph-disk: improved support for unusual device names (e.g., /dev/cciss/c0d0p1)
For more information see the full release notes.
You can get v0.61.7 from the usual places:
- Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
- Tarball at http://ceph.com/download/ceph-0.61.7.tar.gz
- For Debian/Ubuntu packages, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/debian
- For RPMs, see http://ceph.com/docs/master/install/rpm